PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new look on site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new look on site

I think its kinda ruined the ease of the old site
    I can see room for some changes but the navigation here is now quite awkward

ok the new look sucks now there I said it

Comment

Agreed. 2plus2 lite. But no one cares what I think. I'm gonna go and eat some worms now.

Comment

I can't comment on the old site, since I was never there. I can comment on the new site, which seems to be pretty good. Searches bring up relevant posts, etc. umbup:umbup:
        Last edited by joy7108; Thu Dec 22, 2011, 09:28 AM. Reason: spelling
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Some of us are not as digitally capable as others Joy. As an aside, yes there was a lot of junk posted in the general forum, but that was the area we used as a pseudo chat room. Now it appears the forum is all business. Be specific or go home.

I guess it's okay but on some level it seems to separate us from one another. Then again, it is a business and anyone who listened to show 201 at 2plus2 will understand there's some equity in this site, and if the owner wants to develop it one cannot really blame him or her.

Comment

would be nice to see general forum back

Comment

Originally posted by RedLetterman View Post
              Agreed. 2plus2 lite. But no one cares what I think. I'm gonna go and eat some worms now.
              Dont forget to leave the worms for 24 hours prior to boiling.

Grade b
              I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
                Dont forget to leave the worms for 24 hours prior to boiling.

Grade b
                BOIL ? No one told me you had to boil 'em first. Sheesh !

Comment

Originally posted by XXChris123 View Post
                  would be nice to see general forum back
                  Chris, the general forum's still there, but it's called Community meet-up.
                  Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
                    Chris, the general forum's still there, but it's called Community meet-up.
                    See? Told ya no one listens. I mention the general forum first and da mod responds to Chris.

More worms.....

Comment

Originally posted by RedLetterman View Post
                      See? Told ya no one listens. I mention the general forum first and da mod responds to Chris.

More worms.....
                      Sorry about that Red... missed seeing you say it first.
                      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.