PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I really deserve to lose my chat for this.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I really deserve to lose my chat for this.

I was playing a $1.50 Fifty/50.Some Russian was announcing his hole cards while a hand was in play.One of the players at the table told him to stop it and must have called the Mod about it.

I said play poker
    ST F U .
    next thing I know is that I lost my chat for 30 days.I have since requested the tourney history and will report it to Pokerstars support.

I am pretty sure I will not have my chat restored as I violated PS chat policy,but meh WTF about the RUSTARD announcing his hole cards while a hand is in play. NOT A THING .

lol if it was not your 35th offence...

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
      lol if it was not your 35th offence...

Just my 6th chat policy violation roomik just my 6th

Comment

Yes

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

I think it's kinda excessive, but if you're a repeat offender...learn to control those bad impulses, I've played at the same table as you before, Brkn, and you've always been a perfect gentleman. Maybe you just need a calming influence??

I'm beginning to understand why they call you Silent Bob.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Its the lose/lose situation that Stars has created.
            You report it and the player is protected by ignorance.You mention something in chat it will backfire most of the time.

Really frustrating to know what to do with these dodos,I have closed chat most of the time to protect me from getting sidetracked.

Oh yeah,congrats on another ban

Comment

Originally posted by brkn80 View Post
              I was playing a $1.50 Fifty/50.Some Russian was announcing his hole cards while a hand was in play.One of the players at the table told him to stop it and must have called the Mod about it.

I said play poker
              ST F U .
              next thing I know is that I lost my chat for 30 days.I have since requested the tourney history and will report it to Pokerstars support.

I am pretty sure I will not have my chat restored as I violated PS chat policy,but meh WTF about the RUSTARD announcing his hole cards while a hand is in play. NOT A THING .
              Is this a rhetorical question! Of course you did! But I will agree with Joy!

Gidee Up!

Comment

A new name for Barkin' Bob.... Captain Pike!!! evil: At some point prior to "The Menagerie",[7] Pike is promoted to fleet captain. He is severely injured while rescuing several cadets from a baffle plate rupture onboard a J-class training vessel, the delta ray radiation leaving him paralyzed, mute, badly scarred, and dependent on a brainwave-operated wheelchair. His only means of communicating is through a light on the chair: one flash meaning "yes" and two flashes indicating "no".
                Last edited by joker41673; Thu Dec 22, 2011, 07:07 AM.
                Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Oh man,I just don't get it.I too reported a donk to chat mod for announcing his hands while still in play.The mod said that they only respond to chat issues!!!I thought announcing your hand while in play was called collusion and against PStars rules.Maybe I'll start doing it myself to spite the game.Screw 'em brkn,you did the right thing and as usual,bad play is rewarded again!
                  Last edited by beerdoh; Thu Dec 22, 2011, 07:51 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

omg.....brkn...dude/friend,

that is so funny once again, you are the man

but stars really?

get your act in gear
                    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Did you type the acronym STFU or each word?

If the acronym, I'd assume you meant "shut the freak up" and would challenge the ban as I'm sure you were just trying to "educate" another opponent as to a card room rules violation.

Comment

If announcing your hand isn't classed as a chat violation it should be, the same as any other attempt at cheating by collusion or whatever.

It's about time the chat mods got their act together.

Comment

DO NOT bring it to the attention of a Chat Mod as this will be the result. They clearly have told you before that it is not a chat violation so call the table moderator. But most important STFU at the tables.

Gidee Up!

Comment

What is the difference between a "chat moderator" and a "table moderator" ?

I have only ever been able to find "call moderator" in the options.

Comment

Originally posted by annie_22at90 View Post
                              Did you type the acronym STFU or each word

ST F U is what I typed annie

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.