PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn't get my 500 FPP Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't get my 500 FPP Bonus

hi..I just made my first deposit, after registering with PSO, but it would not accept the pokerschoolonline code, to get my 500 FPP. I tried it 3 times. Any help?

thanks, Richard

Hi Richard,

Welcome to the forum!

Email support:

support@pokerschoolonline.com

They will resolve any issues that you may have and more than likely credit you with the 500FPP; just explain what has happened.

Edit: LOL just saw you already got the welcome Richard; email support with your query though and they should get you sorted out.

Cheers,

TC
    Last edited by topthecat; Wed Dec 21, 2011, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Thank you TC.

Comment

I'm a little confused at your question.
        This promo is for anyone who hasn't registered with PokerStars yet.
        It appears as though you tried to enter this code while making a deposit. Is that correct? If so, that isn't the right way to gain the 500 fpps.
        The pokerschoolonline code must be entered when you register, not when making a deposit. This promo is designed to bring players to PokerStars through PSO so you can only get the bonus by using the appropriate code when you register.
        Here is the info on this promo.
        http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/promotions#500FPP ...and...
        http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...ource=10346872

Now if you entered this code when registering, then made a deposit, you should be credited with the bonus. If so, contact support@pokerschoolonline.com as directed by TC.
        Hope this helps.

Comment

ok...thank you for explaining that to me.

many thanks, Richard

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.