PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Note Colour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note Colour

Was wondering if anyone could tell me why I am not able to change the "note colour" ring of players? when I click on the square beside there name to change the colour it is not bringing up any colours?

thanks

Hi Jonto15, Did you try right-clicking on their Avatars? Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi, yea i tried that! got it sorted just made labels for them

thanks anyway

Comment

Originally posted by jonto15 View Post
        Hi, yea i tried that! got it sorted just made labels for them thanks anyway
        Happy that you got it sorted! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hi Jonto, when you are in the chat box and have selected the "notes" tab you want to left click the square box to the left of a name or where a name would be (I'm on an empty table so no names) This will bring up the "edit player note labels" option / click that while in the "player note labels" tab click the label you want to change to highlight it then click "edit" A new box will open and you can change the name of the label to the left of the label's name is a colored box click that box and it will bring up another box for colors in there you can select a standard color or click "define custom colors" and you can customize a color for that label hope that helps evil:
          Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.