PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

voip for pokerstars would be good

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• voip for pokerstars would be good

was just sitting there and a thought come to mind if only we could talk at the table without chat text using voip server we could have a great game greater,pokerstars what you recon can u do it? incorporate chat to your tables would be great really like a reel game.

Imagine all the chat bands then LOL

Comment

and the collusion

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
        and the collusion
        you mean coleushun? evil:
        Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Originally posted by chuckkky View Post
          Imagine all the chat bands then LOL
          As long as they play good music I wouldn't care so much!! evil:
          Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Voice chat over 12 tables at a time would be wonderful... *shudders*

Comment

*** moved to more appropriate forum JWK24 ***
              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                and the collusion
                It'd be a nice addition in one way, but I think you're right roomik... I'd be worried a lot more about collusion, that's for sure.
                Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

with msn and skype theres two ways of collusion so voip on the table with push to talk on could work,the whole table would ere the conversation,so collusion that way not a problem couldnt do it,and u could easily have a mute button for those who dont want to speak or ere

Comment

Originally posted by holdemace486 View Post
                    with msn and skype theres two ways of collusion so voip on the table with push to talk on could work,the whole table would ere the conversation,so collusion that way not a problem couldnt do it,and u could easily have a mute button for those who dont want to speak or ere

You can fluently speak and understand German, Spanish, Chinese,Japanese etc etc etc.....

Comment

but if people aren't speaking english, then unless you're a translator... you couldn't stick their comments into google translate and see what they're saying too.
                      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

aw true jw nether thought of that one

Comment

I mentioned some time back that a chat room would be a nice addition here. I used to frequent Rounders Radio chat room where many of us would talk and rail others at various sites. Was fun. (Rounders Radio has all but died off and no longer relevant since Black Friday so I believe I am not in violation for mentioning it.)

PSO likely believes a chat room would be unmanageable. Anyone know of a good poker chat room?

Comment

if you go to who's online they have had an instant messaging thing there forever... might be gone now

Comment

Originally posted by dertymcgerty View Post
                              You can fluently speak and understand German, Spanish, Chinese,Japanese etc etc etc.....

I can, i have a universal translator called beer 12 pints we all talk the same language
                              Everyone burps, farts, and groans in english lol

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.