PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing blog.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing blog.

Any mods tell me where my blog went to, it's not being shown under the tab, was created 14 Dec.@ 3:16am?

Shows it in my blog, but not there under the tab for the community blog posts.

Hi Stakehorse75, I've had a quick look in the Community Blog section and I can't see any blog entry by you for that date and time either. I will message the blog co-ordinator internally and will get back to you as soon as possible. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Okay, still missing my blog, even though I went through and edited it, and read very carefully through it, don't know what the problem is here.

Re-posted it this morning at 6:01am PSO blog time.
      Last edited by Stakehorse75; Sat Dec 17, 2011, 10:13 PM.

Comment

It has been approved and should be showing now

Best of luck at the tables

Brian
        Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.