PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change Password Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Password Question

Originally posted by signsix View Post
    Hi I just wanted to know.

Since I didnt play last month I will not get the opportunity no matter how far I get to get this month?

Also, I earned over 150 VPP's this month but they dont register till next month so any prizes I win this month will be in the -20 VPP's?

Thanks,
    hello an someone please help me im tyring to change my password becuase i forgot it i was verry lucky to even get into pso i tries to log in a 100 times lol then i enterd my user name and clicket the passwrod thin once and good thing my computer remeberd my passwrod because i would of never even been able to get into pso thiers a place to click where it says forgot your password you click it and it bringsd you to a place where all it says is log in like usaaly and then change ur password but how the hell can u log in if you dont no ur password it doesnt help you at all it should be changed to typ in your msn and they send you your password thier becuase im sure thiers alote of peaple who can never come back to pso siomply becouase they forgot thier passwrd thier now i need help with changing my pso password can enyone help thx

Hi Luc Flush, This is a PSO support question but here is the quick answer. - These are the steps for how to change your password for PokerSchoolOnline. Open the PokerStars client and login as usual. Click "Poker School" in the main menu. Then choose the option to change your school password. Type in your new password for PokerSchoolOnline, and again to confirm it. Remember that your school password must begin with a number. Choose OK to complete the process. After you complete these steps, your new PokerSchoolOnline password is ready to use! Read more: Forgot Password – Poker School Online: Learn Poker Strategy, Odds and Tells http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...#ixzz1gNPET2Hr Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

*** moved royalraise85 ***

Bracelet Winner

Comment

omg

omg im so sarry lol i i completly misunderstood where i tried to typ my password it says forgot passord lol i just read it again and got it so i went inot pokerstars client and changed it thx 4 your time

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.