PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quiz Question by GyeroG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiz Question by GyeroG

Last edited by GyeroG; Mon Dec 12, 2011, 02:36 PM. Reason: sorry, doublepost

Hi
    I just made the core quiz, passed with 88%.
    BUT in my profile it doesn't shows i promoted it. What's wrong?

Waiting, thanks.

Comment

*** moved royalraise85 ***

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by GyeroG View Post
        Hi I just made the core quiz, passed with 88%. BUT in my profile it doesn't shows i promoted it. What's wrong? Waiting, thanks.
        Hi there GyeroG, I have just viewed your profile and it shows that you have passed both the basic and core quizes. There is a green tick beside the course titles! If you are not seeing the green tick in your profile please let us know. Regards, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

It appeared in my profil too now... after 15-20 minutes. I was too impatient, i guess :-P

Thanks for the fast and useful help.

Comment

Originally posted by GyeroG View Post
            It appeared in my profil too now... after 15-20 minutes. I was too impatient, i guess :-P Thanks for the fast and useful help.
            Not a problem, great to see you here! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

And congrats on the score, 88% is a good job! umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome to PSO and the forum GyeroG. umbup: Congrats on passing the core quiz. By passing it, you're eligible for a few things, but one important one is a promotion running for the last time this month. It's called the PSO Monthly $1K added tourney at the end of the month. You can see all the details in the Promotions tab up top. Here's some other tips for getting started. After you have a look, be sure to let us know if you have any questions. There's lots of friendly, helpful people around so enjoy.

Comment

wtf??

i took the basic course and i know i did nearly perfect. Yet, is say's 'exception" and under it i'm to click yes. what gives??

Comment

Originally posted by CRIM180 View Post
                    i took the basic course and i know i did nearly perfect. Yet, is say's 'exception" and under it i'm to click yes. what gives??
                    Hi Crim180, Welcome to PSO, We are not aware of any glitch in the Course's section. Please try the quiz again and if the same problem occurs then please report the issue in the PSO Support Section. Also drop a post into the New Members section to say hello. Regards Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

it's happened 3x in a row, and i know i did well. i've run out of patience with this.also, although i'm a poker school and pokerstars memeber i can't seem to register for poker school open skill league. why?

Comment

it's happened 3x in a row, and i know i did well. i've run out of patience with this.also, although i'm a poker school and pokerstars memeber i can't seem to register for poker school open skill league. why?
                        First off you don't need to be a member to play in the Open League, that tourney is a free roll and you gotta be quick to register if you want to play in it, especially the 5 am, 9am, 1pm and the 5pm..the 9 pm and 1am tourneys very rarely fill up before the top of the hour....I have seen some of those earlier tourneys fill up with 10k in less than a minute, so you gotta be quick on the clickin'

Comment

Hi There CRIM180, There should be no reason why you are unable to complete the basic quiz. As this thread was originally posted by GyeroG would you mind if i asked you to submit a new thread to the PSO support section outlining the problems you have encountered with the quiz section. This will ensure that your query will get the full attention that it deserves. As for the Open Skill League, Derty is 100% right in saying that you need to be quick off the mark to register. If this is not the case, and you are unable to register for some other reason, please let us know in the thread you will create with the quiz section query. Give us as much information as is possible so we can help to the best of our ability. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.