PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Play Money Hand History

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Money Hand History

Hello, I was just wondering if it's no longer possible for Pokerstars to send hand histories to customers for play money tournaments. I requested a HH and got a pop-up message 'Hand History for Tournament #********** is unavailable. We currently do not record hands in freeroll tournaments' I thought this was odd because it was not a freeroll, it was a play money game. Also, I have successfully received histories for play money games in the past. I've forwarded a copy of this query to support@pokerstars.com Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. royalraise85 umbup:

There's an option to save the hands in your harddrive so you don't need to rely on Pokerstars for the histories. evil:
    Last edited by joker41673; Sun Dec 11, 2011, 04:10 PM. Reason: forgot devil
    Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
      There's an option to save the hands in your harddrive so you don't need to rely on Pokerstars for the histories.
      Thank you Joker, I forgot all about that! I got an email back already from support. Surprised it was so quick. They too suggested the hard drive option. Here's some text from the email - 'If you would like to save your hands to disk please visit the PokerStars Lobby screen and select: 'Requests -> Display Instant Hand History' Then select the 'Options...' menu from the displayed window and click the 'Save My Hands History' box so that a check mark appears in it. This will save your hand history files on your computer'. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.