PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos

Hi everyone,

I really enjoy the training videos, but I just noticed you know need 3000 VPP to watch the majority of them. Why Pokerstars, why would you change this?

** Moved to the most appropriate forum **
    None of the videos should require more than 150 VPPs. Please post a link to where 3000 are required so it can be investigated.

Comment

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/articles/Video-Content its on the top right below the camera

Are we going to have to start calling you Joey twotimes?

Comment

Although it explains the VPP levels through Gold I did not fins a video requiring more than 150.

I am on a tablet this weekend as I had to bring the work laptop on this trip (visiting the kids) and I've been having double posting problems with it.

Comment

yes I can see lol, the 3000 is there, but I cant test it

Comment

There are no more recorded videos from the live trainers they do not even show up.

Comment

were have all the live training videos gone??

Comment

Hopefully their in the process of uploading more videos.

Comment

I still didn't find a video needing more than 150 so I must be looking in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
                    I still didn't find a video needing more than 150 so I must be looking in the wrong place.
                    Joe the videos do not even show up for you to click on its like they have been deleted

Comment

Very strange. Maybe another mod can duplicate this. I have made an internal report to look into this.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpinJoe
                          Although it explains the VPP levels through Gold I did not fins a video requiring more than 150.

I am on a tablet this weekend as I had to bring the work laptop on this trip (visiting the kids) and I've been having double posting problems with it.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/articles/Video-Content

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
                            ** Moved to the most appropriate forum **
                            None of the videos should require more than 150 VPPs. Please post a link to where 3000 are required so it can be investigated.

Session Videos
                            Session videos from Team PokerStars Pro and Team PokerStars Online. A group of the most elite and well respected poker professionals in the world. This content has been produced exclusively for PokerSchool members only and is restricted based on a members VPP level.
                            Under 20 VPP Between 20 and 150 VPPs 150 and over VPPs

Team PokerStars Pro/Online
                            Chris Moneymaker 1 3 2
                            Lex Veldhuis 1 1
                            JP Kelly 2
                            Ville Wahlbeck 3 3
                            Jude Ainsworth 8
                            Celina Lin ...

Access to this content requires at least 3000+ VPP.

Read more: Video Content – Poker School Online: Learn Poker Strategy, Odds and Tells http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...#ixzz1g6LviicH

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                              That is all there is in the library

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.