PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[10th Anniversary PokerStars] E-Magazine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [10th Anniversary PokerStars] E-Magazine

PokerStars presents the exclusive 10th Anniversary E-Magazine

On December 12, 2001, PokerStars.com played its first real money hand on the Internet. No one had expected that online poker worldwide would grow the way it did and would make PokerStars, with 49 million members, the largest online poker room in the world. Over the past ten years at PokerStars, the player is king - and it was always striving to be the best online poker experience for both online and live play. Follow our journey through history and experience the past ten years from PokerStars once again in our exclusive 10th Anniversary e-magazine. In the coming years ... link to the e-magazine: Poker Stars 10th Anniversary E-Magazine
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

When I click the e magazine link it takes me to the special offers page, anyone else having this problem ?

Comment

Originally posted by 73REX73 View Post
      When I click the e magazine link it takes me to the special offers page, anyone else having this problem ?

Link works for me

Here is the direct link http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/prom...y/magazine/#/1
      Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Your link takes me to pokerstars.co.uk special offers page same when I try to access the radio show I have emailed support but doubt I will get the passwords now.

Comment

I give u pass but i cant find the touney?

Comment

Originally posted by 73REX73 View Post
            Your link takes me to pokerstars.co.uk special offers page same when I try to access the radio show I have emailed support but doubt I will get the passwords now.
            ditto

Comment

Here's some other links ... hope the work umbup: Link to the E-magazine The Radio Show ... still waiting for passwords

Comment

Click here for link to Radio Show Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by TrustySam View Post
                  Here's some other links ... hope the work umbup: Link to the E-magazine The Radio Show ... still waiting for passwords
                  Link takes me to the E-mag page, but when I select English, I get the special offers page. How hard does it have to be!
                  'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

Which Browser do you use? Firefox is working fine for me

Comment

I'm using Chrome.
                      'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.