PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help to PM sum1???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help to PM sum1???

Hi, can any1 with the no how please let me no, how do i PM another member of PSO? Sorri if that seems slow, lol, HELP ME, is it possible?
    Last edited by Briany84; Sat Dec 03, 2011, 01:10 AM.

here's how to PM someone.

click on 'your messages' on the right hand of the screen (below 'your profile' and 'your blog'). You don't have to do this step, but it will get you into where your PM's are.

click on 'mailbox' then on the drop-down menu, click on 'send new message'.

you then type in the recipient's PSO name, the title, the message, then hit 'submit message'.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

1.) Click mailbox
      2.) Click send new message
      3.) Type in the name in Recipient Users box (It will show you a list of names if you only remember the first bit of the name)
      4.)Pick a title like "Hey you suck and I challenge you to HU4ROlls" (One of my favorites)
      5.)type your message
      6.)hit submit message

Boom you are done and when you receive a response

1.)Look over to your right and "your messages" will have a 1 in red
      2.)Click on it and it will take you to the message title
      3.) Click on that and you got your response.

For the mailbox it is at the top between "search" and "options" on the tool bar

Comment

Cheers you guys, i'm a little slow at times, lol...

Comment

You can also hit Send PM just below any post of the recipient. Like just below my post, you see the tabs to quote or reply, or, send pm. If you go this route, the only thing you'll have to do after clicking it is put in your title and text. The name will already be there.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.