PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

I can't seem to merg my accounts. How can l retriev my password. I don't have ms outlook.

*** moved royalraise85 *** Hi Sable60, I moved your question into the Pokerstars Support forum as it will get the attention it deserves here. May I suggest you email support also with your query. support@pokerstars.com Regards, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Sable, are you referring to your PSO accounts? If so, please look at the FAQ for PSO here. These can also be found under the Poker Room tab up top. Scroll down to the Most Asked Support Questions section and you will see info there on merging your account and retrieving lost passwords for PSO members.

This forum is for questions to our pro's..after we establish what you're asking, it will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Thanks,
      Dan

Comment

thx Dan.
        I have already email support & l will look in the Q&A.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.