PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is a funny one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a funny one

I am playing some 50/50's and every time I select call or raise the selection buttons go blank: it is fine when I fold but if I fold every hand I am not going to win much: trying another couple of games now but this puts me at a huge disadvantage I believe! I have to close the game and then Pokerstars to get things working again!

I am sending a mail to support as well.

Cheers,

TC
    Last edited by topthecat; Fri Dec 02, 2011, 02:45 AM.

restart the client or your puter or both

Comment

Thanks Roomik,

with my puter that takes a lifetime, now I am really tilted but I am going to get my money back

Cheers,

TC

Comment

Have you got microsoft automatic updates on? or windows defender ?

I've had problems before when updates go through my PS client freezes.

Comment

Nope lops but my new 100MB cable system has ****** everything up; I used to spell the stars LOL

On the positive side however I just cashed third in a 50/50 after being down to 110 chips.

Cheers,

TC

Comment

Hey Top ..had troubles with several things that way...Norton updates if you use norton...(I don't anymore..to many issues) a restart is necessary if you do >>> also I just ran a boot level scan YTD took 3 hours 9 resident viruses that were not detected (AVAST free found them but NONE of the other 4 main ones did so I'll give em a plug) and were causing all sorts of trouble with my HUD and Pstars as far as weird connectivity troubles.....might be worth a shot....umbup:umbup:umbup: cheers GL hope this helps r0ck

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.