PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO SnG quiz tournament tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO SnG quiz tournament tickets

I was told in the PSO newsletter that if you pass the SNG Quiz you will be awarded with 5 X $3.40 tournament tickets. I passed the quiz with an 80% but did not receive my tourney tickets???

Hi Van, Yes, you do receive tickets for passing the Sit n' Go quiz. I remember that I did when I passed it. I believe there is a reload and first deposit promotion associated with this quiz. Please click here to read the Sit n Go Quiz promotion page. This should explain which of the options applies to you. Congratulations on passing the quiz. I hope this helped answer your query. Any further questions have no hesitation to ask. Regards, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Van and welcome to the forum! As Raiser said, there is a first time deposit required for receiving the tickets after you pass the quiz. Please look through the entire promotion in the link he provided. I've also put some tips together for those getting started here. There are lots of great, helpful people here so be sure to let us know if you have any questions after looking though everything. Congrats again on passing the quiz. umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.