PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some1 taking the pee on ere i swear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some1 taking the pee on ere i swear

mention i was going to play at 2c and 5c level or 1c and 2c and guess wat not showing up to play on minimum 10c blinds and thats with filters off is there something wrong or someone taking the mik

Are you saying you can't find the games you want in the Pokerstars lobby Holdem?

Comment

*** moved royalraise85 ***

Comment

It is running for me Mac. Are you sure that you are in NL/PL and Micro? and off course Holdem first

Cheers,

TC

Comment

yes royal

sry for the lingo but blimey a tilter as it is,gone in lobby no micros 1c 2c ,2-5,filter off,filter ajusted tried it all,i mentioned on ere ealier in bankrooll management that where i was going to play and wow it gone lol so as a part unbeliever about the software lol keep convincing myself i dont think its a scam and then this lol

Comment

forget it

lol they now decided strangely to re appear hmmm lol i think i better give it half hr b4 i play sry

Comment

There is always a simple explanation for these things, Pokerstars or anyone else is not against you.

Can you post up a screenshot of the lobby and we can determine the problem?

Cheers,

TC

Comment

Glad you got it sorted Mac.

Chill out for half an hour!

OK bit of advice before you start: don't multi table just yet; colour code all your opponents as TAG (Tight Aggressive), LAG (Loose Aggressive), LPA (Loose Passive or Calling station) or TPA (Tight Passive; rock or nit). I go for red, purple, green and yellow. Keep close attention to every hand and what people are opening and showing down with.

Check out who is playing multiple tables, they normally but not always have a tighter range, which means they can be bluffed if the board does not hit.

If you buy in for 40BB the regs will think you are a fish but play ABC just to get started. When you start to build a roll, you can open your game and exploit other people: For now just keep it tight, try to double or at max treble your buy in and then get out of there: Your goal is to build a roll, playing poker can come later

Tell us how you get on and the best of luck.

Cheers,

TC

Cheers,

TC
                Last edited by topthecat; Thu Dec 01, 2011, 09:42 PM.

Comment

cheers guys let of steam b4 i play lol

thx guys yea sorted now and i know its not against me joined u on twitter royal intersting..

Comment

thx top i will remember that and try play it cool lol no tilt hopefully :>

Comment

Drugs are bad mmmmkay.

Comment

Originally posted by RockerguyAA View Post
                        Drugs are bad mmmmkay.
                        I reeeaaallly want to be able to play right now.

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.