PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signatures?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signatures?

Only the Mods have ability to create signature?Cant see the option anywhere.

I would also like to know how to create one...
    May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

I'm sure there is no option for a signature you just add them as a link to the bottom off your post. Just gave me an idea tho. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by mtnestegg View Post
        I would also like to know how to create one...
        If your any good with photoshop there's lots off videos on YouTube. If you don't have PhotoShop then u can use Gimp this is free and very similar to photoshop. This also has plenty of tutorials on the net. Hope this helps.

Comment

At the moment not even moderators can create signatures. Only one or two members of the team have the forum privileges to do so even though the forum rules state that any forum member can create a signature.

This is being looked into at the moment and this thread will be updated as soon as we have further information.

Cheers,

TC

Comment

Originally posted by topthecat View Post
            At the moment not even moderators can create signatures. Only one or two members of the team have the forum privileges to do so even though the forum rules state that any forum member can create a signature.

This is being looked into at the moment and this thread will be updated as soon as we have further information.

Cheers,

TC
            Ok thanks i shall use the time to find an insperational quote.

Grade b
            I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

How about "Grade b, better than your A game any day"

Cheers,

TC

Comment

I noticed royal has one now... also think the new mods moving posts and putting a little explanation is a good thing! See I dont hate everything you guys do lol
                Last edited by roomik17; Thu Dec 01, 2011, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by topthecat View Post
                  How about "Grade b, better than your A game any day"

Cheers,

TC
                  Or how about ''Grade b, talks a great game, but can he play one.

Comment

Was thinking along the lines of
                    "M put me on tilt."

Or one of my fav bits of grafitti
                    "Dyslexia rules, KO!"
                    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
                      Was thinking along the lines of
                      "M put me on tilt."

Or one of my fav bits of grafitti
                      "Dyslexia rules, KO!"
                      Lol I like it KO

Comment

Or lisdexia lures! Fure sor!
                        May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

What about userbars ?

Comment

That looks cool bis. umbup: However, images and banners can't be used in signatures created by PSO. • Images in the signature and banners are not permitted. Read more: PokerSchoolOnline Forum Rules - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...#ixzz1fJSw7R38 Thank you for your patience everyone.

Comment

Hello everyone,

only moderators are able to create user signatures. If you want to get a signature please go ahead and message a moderator of your choice via PM. Don't forget to include the style and the text of your signature

Have fun @ PSO,
                              Christopher

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.