PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

500 FPP Bonus?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500 FPP Bonus?

Hi,
    I was wondering if there is any way to still claim the above bonus,having found it in a tiny corner,out of sight,after registering.
    Will they still thank me,though I've got the cart before the horse,as I still haven't made my first deposit yet?
    As quoted,below:

"As a thank you for creating a new account you will receive 500 Frequent Player Points (FPPs). To get the points, you have to answer the last question of the registration procedure, namely 'How you did find out about PokerStars?'. This is where you should enter the marketing code

pokerschoolonline

and then click on 'OK'. You will now automatically receive the 500 FPP bonus within 72 hours after you make your first deposit."

Thanks for any help,and GL on the felt!
    Barry

If you email Support and explain the situation they may, being human too, manually credit you with the points. There's no guarantee, but it's certainly worth a try. Good luck and welcome to PSO

Comment

*** moved royalraise85 *** Moved into this section as it's related to a PSO promo. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.