PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've got an idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got an idea

Originally posted by PSOGefallener View Post
    If you have any ideas on how to attract more people and improve our attractivity you can write your feedback inside our forums and we will gladly read and discuss it with our users. Don't be shy Regards; Christopher
    I did propose way back that a tournament should be held once a month for those that do participate in the forums. This other site I use to belong to had this and there use to be close to 1,000 players every month, therefore 1,000 people contributing to the forum. I'm sure this idea would create greater traffic to the forum. So, what are we waiting for???? umbup:umbup:

Yes,, I second Sands idea,,,umbup:,,,sounds good to me,,,, we forum trolls deserve it!!

Comment

my other home does that

Comment

**moved**

We will look into this and see what Happens
        Last edited by TOO2COO; Wed Nov 23, 2011, 12:10 AM.
        Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

This seems like a really good idea to me - if you are trying to encourage more participation in the forum this is a good way to achieve that. It could be a weekly or monthly tourney for anyone with more than say 10 posts the week or month before, everybody loves free money. umbup:umbup:umbup:
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Whilst I like this idea in theory, in practice in may be somewhat different.

Best have your Russian phrasebooks at the ready. Two in particular to look out for. "Why it take you guys so long to fold" and "I luv go all in"

Comment

Dont the Russians have there own pso like the Germans ?

Comment

Thanks again Sand for the suggestion. Please look here for the result of the discussion.
                http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...25-Forum-Games

Originally posted by m.bisland View Post
                Dont the Russians have there own pso like the Germans ?
                This is way out there in left field.

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.