PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help finding tourney id

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help finding tourney id

Tournament..............Date & Time:...........Prizepool.............Buy-in
    No Limit Hold'em.....05 Apr 2009 14:35....$36..................$0.10

I come 1st in this and would like to watch it back. This is the only info i can find! I want to find the tourney id but cant as i want to request the tournament history from pokerstars.

Requests->Playing History Audit.

Put in the April 5 date range and report format you desire and it will give you everything you played on that date (including tourney #s and $ won).

Comment

Originally posted by annie_22at90 View Post
      Requests->Playing History Audit.

Put in the April 5 date range and report format you desire and it will give you everything you played on that date (including tourney #s and $ won).
      Thanks annie ill try that now

Comment

only goes back to 2010

Comment

*Moved*

You may try to email support@pokerstars.com , and see if it's available past the drop calendar of 2 years.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.