PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why cant i tile after 12 tables?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why cant i tile after 12 tables?

Why cant I tile more than 12 tables when multi tabling? But if I have 20 tables I can tile again? Can someone help me fix this?
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

you using table ninja?

Comment

what is table ninja?
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

mass tabling tool all the big shots use it

Comment

i bet it costs money
          2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

ok i tile 14 no problem...

there is some overlap due to size of monitor/ monitor settings.

Not a Great help i know.

If you go to View and down to manage layouts do you have any saved layouts that are blocking you ?

Not sure there but did Chris or Dave mention the saving layouts in a resent training?

Grade b
            I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

oh man what are layouts? im lost now.
              2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

in pokerstars lobby.

Along very top has following drop down menus

Lobby - Account - Cashier - Language - Requests - Options - View - Poker School - Help

If you click View

and move down options to manage layout, Here you can manage your layout, so if you carefully line up 16 tables on your screen you could save that layout and then use it when you want to have 16 tables again.

I think

Grade b
                I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
                  in pokerstars lobby. Along very top has following drop down menus Lobby - Account - Cashier - Language - Requests - Options - View - Poker School - Help If you click View and move down options to manage layout, Here you can manage your layout, so if you carefully line up 16 tables on your screen you could save that layout and then use it when you want to have 16 tables again. I think Grade b
                  You can just click view options on the table little box to the left off view lobby umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
                    in pokerstars lobby.

Along very top has following drop down menus

Lobby - Account - Cashier - Language - Requests - Options - View - Poker School - Help

If you click View

and move down options to manage layout, Here you can manage your layout, so if you carefully line up 16 tables on your screen you could save that layout and then use it when you want to have 16 tables again.

I think

Grade b
                    ok i didnt know bout this gunna try it out
                    thnx
                    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I can tile 4 tables on a 15"monitor but on the 32" LCD tv I can tile12 with no overlap

Comment

Stars tables can be shrunk down to 483x354.
                        So find your monitor resolutions and take those numbers and divide them into these to find out how many tables each way.

Example: My reolutions on my Macbook 1280x800 = 2.65x2.25..
                        So you never add up and it works out like this 2 x 2! I find it way easier on the hands and the eyes to stack. You will find you can go longer days doing this.

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.