PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ideas Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas Team

Hello PSO'ers,

For all the newer members of the PSO, did you know that PokerStars has an IDEAS team?

I didn't till the other day when I sent a suggestion about the possibility of a heads up tournament within PSO to the support team.

A brief vision of 6 people in a locked room being thrown raw meat every time they came up with an idea did flash before me, but then I remembered this was PokerStars which is more classy act than that. Clearly these people would be given a green tossed salad and a side plate of olives.

Seriously though, if any of you have any POSITIVE ideas on how you can improve PSO or promote new ideas and challenges to our membership and pokerstars members in general then send an email to support@pokerstars.com and who knows one of your ideas may come to fruition.
    And if you are not sure it would be a good idea then stick it in the forum and see what the members think.

Good luck

nv

*Moved*
    ~~Pokerstars related question and comment~~

Good info nv.
    Last edited by fadmin; Fri Nov 18, 2011, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deleted_username View Post
      ...A brief vision of 6 people in a locked room being thrown raw meat every time they came up with an idea did flash before me, but then I remembered this was PokerStars which is more classy act than that. Clearly these people would be given a green tossed salad and a side plate of olives....
      Mostly we feed them Subway.

Also, the door is not locked (sometimes).

Comment

lol

Comment

Wow,,,

You guys had me at ,,,,,raw meat,,,,,,,,,,,,,but Subway,,,,,,well now you got me for sure,,,,you can pick my cat brain anytime!Meow,,,,,,,

Comment

Subway gave me food poisoning two visits in a row,so I boycott that garbage.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.