PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

skill league point

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skill league point

Sorry but can someone please tell why the points are not being calculated i have played 3 to 4 games there are not showing up on the leaderboard infact no one is getting points can somebody fill me in please is the system down or?

The calculator has run out of batteries. So probably no more league. Ever.

Comment

From time to time there are delays in updating the leaderboards. No need to worry as the scores are kept and when the updates are done, everything will be correct. umbup:

Comment

Alright cool thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pokerabise View Post
          Sorry but can someone please tell why the points are not being calculated i have played 3 to 4 games there are not showing up on the leaderboard infact no one is getting points can somebody fill me in please is the system down or?
          Someone put a shilling in the meter , the leckys run out

lol

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.