PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are WR2 tickets transferable?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are WR2 tickets transferable?

Are WR2 tickets transferable to other players?
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Originally posted by pokerstar671 View Post
    Are WR2 tickets transferable to other players?

No

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Wish they were. I have two and cannot do a thing with them. Of course, if the US ever does get back online here, I can use them to start my bankroll.

Then again, with my luck, PokerStars will invalidate them the day before.

Comment

Tourney tickets which are from a free roll event with money added (or money equivalents) are non-transferable.

Weekly Round 2 tickets fall into that category, so they cannot be transfered between players.

Tourney tickets which have a CASH VALUE, such as a ticket to a Sunday Million Event, can be converted to "T$" (Tournament Dollars), and T$ can be transfered between players.

Weekly Round 2 tickets can be saved, and used later though.

Good luck with the tickets you have!

-JDean
        Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.