PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omaha SnGs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omaha SnGs?

Would anyone else like to see .25c omaha sngs?
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Yes

Omaha 8 for sure.

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Okay, so it's play money I would be in, but I would love to see something like the Battle of the Planets for Omaha and/or Omaha H/L. I'm thinking it could be an attractive option to the current list of cash games. If the site is hesitant, your idea of a 25¢ game for up to five tables is excellent as a test of its viability.

Comment

great thread umbup: Omaha H/L SNGs would be a nice addition Not sure if Pokerstars staff see these threads though - might have to message them with the suggestion

Comment

**moved**
          Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

If you have suggestions for new games you;d like to see on Poker Stars, the best option is probably to send your suggestion to support@pokerstars.com.

Perhaps if you mention this thread, and include a link, if the support for your suggestion is strong enough within the community, that may increase the chances of them responding favorably.

-JDean
            Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

yes,,, more omaha ,,,, all around,,,,, levels,,,,, up to and including 90 man,,,,umbup:

Comment

I know xxxchris13 is responsible for getting the .50 sit n goes on stars, he wrote them many letters and they finally added them

Comment

I'd be in for Omaha 8 games when the US players are back!
                  Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

PLO 8 r0cks lol ......025 and 0.50 ....45 and 90 man)person( if u care....) i'll go a fewumbup:

Comment

im assuming that the reason they haven't done this yet is b/c it would take a long time for these to fill up since omaha is not that popular in the US. of course, with US players being banned, and with the popularity of omaha in Europe, maybe this could work now, even with the severe lack in players *shrugs* i think only single table omaha SNGs are viable at the present moment though. somebody can correct me if im totally off base with this assessment.

Comment

I think PLO8 at the .25 cent level would be plenty popular. That's something I've e-mailed support about in the past as I think it would be a nice addition. Also 27 man NLHE SNG's at either the .25 or .50 level and a non-turbo 45 man at .50 would be welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by ketchup143 View Post
                          im assuming that the reason they haven't done this yet is b/c it would take a long time for these to fill up since omaha is not that popular in the US. of course, with US players being banned, and with the popularity of omaha in Europe, maybe this could work now, even with the severe lack in players *shrugs* i think only single table omaha SNGs are viable at the present moment though. somebody can correct me if im totally off base with this assessment.
                          Wouldnt hurt to add one in every level of buy in and player number up to 90s,,,,,,,fills it fills ...dont it dont,,,,just like razz and hl stud etc,,,,,, they will fill sometime,,,,,ill waitumbup:....go Stars ,,,,add them in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ketchup143 View Post
                            You're probably right. The 10c 240 plo's take an insanely long time to fill. I find the PLO 50/50s fill quick enough and are fun. Would be nice if they gave these a go too. (And lower limit cap games like full tilt used to do)
                            Last edited by Da Sens Fan; Sun Nov 13, 2011, 07:47 PM.
                            You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.