PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VPP Requirements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPP Requirements

Hi guys!

I collected over 35 VPPs the last week - but I still can't watch the 20+ VPP videos on PSO. What's up with that?

It should tak en o longer than 48 hours for your VPP totals to be updates from PokerStars to PSO. Since it has been more please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and explain your situation.

Comment

Welcome to the forum and PSO.
      As Joe said, email support as you should have access. Since you're so new, I do want to ask, you're sure you're looking at VPPs and not FPPs right?

I see you're not participating in the Open League yet, be sure and check out the prizes you can win here at PSO in all the leagues. The info can be found in the red links above the leader boards on the Home tab up top.
      The Live training, Videos, Blogs, and all the rest make this the best community to learn in.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Comment

Toocoo stop deleting my messages im just speaking from personal experience

So this is my last attempt to explain the situation before i go TILT if they delete my post again.

2 months ago i had the same problem, couldnt see anything with 20+VPP and after the 1st of the next month I could see everything just like the leaderbord prizes
        Last edited by XxTiberxX; Thu Nov 10, 2011, 05:09 PM.

Comment

I saw your post before you edited it.
          I didn't delete your post. I replied to it, asking you not to tell members to ignore a Super Mods (Joe) advice meant for their benefit.
          This player should have access if they have 20 VPPs.
          http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...he-PokerSchool

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
            I saw your post before you edited it.
            I didn't delete your post. I replied to it, asking you not to tell members to ignore a Super Mods (Joe) advice meant for their benefit.
            This player should have access if they have 20 VPPs.
            http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...he-PokerSchool
            sorry for the misplacing of the namecalling, it was only natural since you were the 1 that replied there.

I made a joke about not listen to the above, you dont have to delete my whole post for that.

As for this player, im just telling my own personal experience nothing more, im not saying this is the case for everyone, just saying this was the case in my situation

Can we now get back on track to helping members?

ps. and your right it does say that.

"Each month your VPP earnings determine your VPP level. Once you earn the required amount of VPP for a certain level and our data is updated (up to 48 hours), you will unlock the content in that level for the remainder of the current month and the following month."
            Last edited by XxTiberxX; Thu Nov 10, 2011, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.