PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hand Histories

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand Histories

Does anyone have the tournaments #s for the last 2-3 months.
    I need to get my hand histories and don't know if they just go back
    in decending order or what.
    Any help appreciated
    sleepy

request a players audit

Comment

You can send a request to support@pokerstars.com and request your complete hand history file.

For the future you should store them locally. From the PS lobby select Options, the Instant Hand Histories. Next click on the box next to Save My Hands History. To insure they are not deleted enter 9999 into the box next to Keep Hand Histories For:.

Comment

tyvm, have done that a few days ago
        was just wondering if there was an easily accesable list so i did't get all the other games thrown in
        sleepy

Comment

** Moved **

Comment

Hi Sleepy,

If you are saving your hand history to disk the last text file in the list will have been the last time you played. The files are all date stamped and in sequential order i.e. first game/tourney first in the list, last game/tourney last in the list

All hand histories will have a prefix/file name like this:

HH20111109 Toutatis IV - $0.02-$0.05 - USD No Limit Hold'em

HH2011 is the year, 11 is the month and 09 is the day. In this instance you also have the name of the table and the level as it was cash.

For tournaments it is slightly different:

HH20111108 T441777514 No Limit Hold'em Freeroll:

As well as the date information you have the tournament number and the type of game it was.

I hope that this helps.

Cheers,

TC

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.