PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multi Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi Players

Hello i hope i dont get in trouble for opening this thread but i just have to say somthing

If you ask me multiple people are useing one account or some pople are die hards i was looking at the top leaders of the open poker league cause how can someone play every game that is schedualed. how is that possible\/ can some one inlighten me please

Eat/Drink/Breathe poker 24/7

easy peasy lemon squeezy

Comment

lol i thought that humans had to sleep to survive if you ask me i could not stay up for 3 days in a row playing every game every 4 hours this person must nap in between or he is doing cocain

Comment

I do not play every game however i used to play for a living and there were decent peak times that i played. I would play sleep for 4 hours between 3 and 7 in the morning and nap from 1-3 or 4 in the afternoon unless i went eep in tourneys then i would forgo the nap. I have also played 42 hours str8 before online if weere talking live ive gone several days. so that being said its possible. prolly bust set their alarm and wake and play

Comment

Originally posted by pokerabise View Post
          lol i thought that humans had to sleep to survive if you ask me i could not stay up for 3 days in a row playing every game every 4 hours this person must nap in between or he is doing cocain
          We'll get enough sleep when we die....lmao umbup:

Comment

You heard about the adderall addiction some of the big time grinders have.
            Helps them hyper focus,side effects are hallucinations and paranoia.

Comment

** Moved **

If you have concerns about specific players you should address them to support@pokerstars.com. Multiple people playing one account is a PokerStars ToS violation and those are handled by PokerStars.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.