PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Results link

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results link

I was doing a little snooping around the site after reading a new members post about Bankroll Builder and noticed the "Results Header"! Clicking on it brings me to people that havent been in the new PSO and their winnings. Now I am impressed by some of the names that are showing up and consider them great players. So it had me wondering if they where part of PSO at one time and secondly how we could get the newer members winnings up there on a regular basis. I think it is a awesome feature that is getting neglected a little. But seriously for the old timers where these guys part of the old PSO? 1BigAcehole- I used to love watching him jaw the table after a bad beat Imdanuts,danloulou,inheritance,Jeangrae and Shaniac? I think Shaniac must have been a red pro at that time but the rest are very impressive if they where schooled here.umbup:

shaniac still is a pro, last week anyways lol

Comment

where did you find this?

Comment

I don't recall any of those names from the old PSO.

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
          where did you find this?
          On the top right. There is a new tab labelled "Results".

Click that Sponge Bob...

It is interesting to see. I think I'll scroll back to see if it has any old school PSO'ers there.
          Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thx TrumpinJoe I was curious.

Roomik its on the main menu that goes Home,Courses,video at the top of the site.

Comment

cool thanks, but I dont recognize a single name as a psoer

Comment

Remember that Sunday Million promotion (I think), where you had to join PSO to qualify?? I'm sure they have lots of non-active members from this alone.

I think they were updating that list during WCOOP, I agree it would be a great idea to keep it updated, but maybe you should have to have either a post in the forum or a blog (or both).

Just my 2 cents.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hello everyone,

The results tab lists recent scores by PSO members. Please keep in mind that PSO features a large member base, but only a small percentage are currently active inside our forums. It is one of our goals to increase forum activity within the coming months.

Regards,
                  Christopher

Comment

How much do you have to win to be in the HALL OF FAME?

Comment

It's not a Hall of fame! It displays recent scores by PSO members. If you want to get listed you have to win at least 500$ in a regular sheduled tournament and you have to activate this option inside your profile.

Comment

Is this feature a new feature all together or just a addition to the old one that gave players the choice to block stats?

I ask this because I know of a few members here that have had big wins and do not block their stats.
                        So if it is a new feature then I also question how these great players knew about it when the rest of the forum didnt?

Im sure its just a mix up because the names on that results page are like Joy says from the Sunday Million promo and they did not actually play in the PSO. Others are red pros so I have questions about this.

Comment

word

Comment

Hello,

You can deactivate being listed on the results tab inside your profile. To do so click on your profile -> Edit Info -> "Show my results" and change it to "No" as the standard value is "Yes".

As I pointed out before PSO features a large member base, but only a small percentage are currently active inside our forums.

Regards

Comment

Anyone else get the feeling that this is a email from support that is being used as a response?
                              It sure comes across that way,no personal touch and talking about something unrelated to the conversation. If this is the future of modding here then Im out,cant stand robot like responses might as well be no one home.

Ive seen duplicate posts from different mods used for slightly different topics,good we got a army of mods all marching to the same drum.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.