PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

premier skill league tickets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• premier skill league tickets?

i got an email yesterday saying i received a ticket for this months skill league but it hasnt arrived, neither has my 20$.

anyone else have this problemo?

There could be numerous reasons why you have not yet received a ticket for your play in PSO leagues, and also why you have not received a deposited amount.

Your best bet would probably be to contact support@pokerstars.com to get more info on your account status.

Thank you.

-JDean
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

A thank you and a nonthreatening avatar to boot. Super !

(wondering when honeymoon will end)

Comment

Originally posted by kingcabb1984 View Post
        i got an email yesterday saying i received a ticket for this months skill league but it hasnt arrived, neither has my 20$.

anyone else have this problemo?
        Concerning the ticket, email support@pokerschoolonline.com and include your qualifications for the ticket. They're usually quite prompt with their responses.
        To see if you have the ticket after emailing support, check your tournament tickets, under the requests tab, in the main Pokerstars lobby.

On the reward, we make the payout for each League within 7 days of the League ending. However it's usually much quicker.
        Read more: PokerSchoolOnline FAQ – Poker School Online: Learn Poker Strategy, Odds and Tells http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...#ixzz1cbGWs2G8

Comment

** Moved **

Comment

I can clear up the confusion hopefully

Poker School Premier league tickets will be credited, to those players that earned it, one hour before the first tournament of the month starts.
            That is from PSO support so it is the word!!!

PS I got mine and notification of it 45 minutes before the tourney

If it does not arrive within the timescale email support, and for the 20$ as well

Cheers,

TC
            Last edited by topthecat; Thu Nov 03, 2011, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.