PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

position

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• position

How do I find out what position I finished last month?

I would just take a wild guess -

mine is you finished around 1,888th on the Open Skill League

Good luck this month

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I was around 1500 and finished at around place 7000 the last tournament so im not sure as well.

Comment

Originally posted by XxTiberxX View Post
        I was around 1500 and finished at around place 7000 the last tournament so im not sure as well.
        1924 Found it here

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/lea...berxx&month=-1

Comment

Originally posted by fishisbetter View Post
          How do I find out what position I finished last month?
          Hey fish, to find out what position you finished at, go to the home page, and then open the full leaderboard to the league you participated in. Put your name in the search line and press enter. You can change months and leagues in the drop menus, located at the top right of the leaderboards. You can also get to you current spot on the leaderboard by clicking on your profile in the red welcome box, here on the right. Once that opens, click on your red current score. Welcome to the forum. umbup: Ed has done the legwork of providing your finish for last month. Lots of great people make up the community so let us know if you have any other questions.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.