PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sending private messages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sending private messages

when i try to go to my messages, its says my administator has disabled my messages ,is there a glitch or have i gotten into more hot water

It is system wide.
    http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...s-up-with-this

Comment

thanks dan

Comment

Per post(s) by PSOGefellener on other threads of this nature:

Hey everyone,

A spanish IntelliPoker.es user sent massive spam abusing our PM tool. In order to fix things and prevent abuses in the future we have disabled the PM option for now. As soon as everything is done we will reactivate sending and receiving PMs through the forum. Obviously IntelliPoker, PokerSchoolOnline and PokerStars will not tolerate any form of spam; the user has been permanently banned. We apologize for any trouble caused.

Please inform us immediately if you receive any form of advertising or spam via e-mail or PM including any relevant details.

Thanks for letting us know about the spam mail and pm issue so that we could take care of it.

Kind Regards,
        Christopher

Read more: Strange email from IntelliPoker - Page 2 - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...#ixzz1cWo93rAK
        Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

**moved**
          Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Latest update....

"Hello everyone,

We are happy to announce that the PM tool is back up and running.
            Over the weekend, a user from our Spanish community attempted to send a PM containing spam to users in other communities. These PMs can not be viewed in other communities, but the corresponding notification email was sent and contained the original Spanish language content.
            Please be aware that sending spam messages though our PM system is a violation of our Terms & Conditions and doing so can result in an account ban from the PokerSchool and a report of the incident to PokerStars.

Kind Regards,
            Christopher"
            Last edited by !!!111Dan; Wed Nov 02, 2011, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.