PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WR2 Ticket question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WR2 Ticket question

Hi guys, I got a question...

I am new to Pokestars and want to start building a bankroll.

I won 2 WR2 tickets, but I only want to use one.

Can I somehow sell one of my tickets?

Tickets for special events which include "money added" to the prize pool cannot be transfered between players. As the Weekly Rd2 events are free rolls with a monetary pay out, these would be events with "dollars added".

If those events carry a dollar value for the buy in, you can convert the ticket's value to "T$'s" (tourney dollars) through the cashier on the Poker Stars Client; T$ can be used exactly like cash for MTT/SNG play, and can be transfered between players. Since the Weekly Round 2 events are free rolls, you cannot convert those to T$'s however.

Multiple WR2 tickets can be "saved" and used the following week though...

There are Weekly Rd 2 events on Saturday and Sunday, so with 2 tickets, you can elect to play both events in the same week, or "save" a ticket for the following (or a later) week.

For more information on MTT tickets, please contact support@pokerstars.com

Thank you.

-JDean
    Last edited by JDean; Wed Nov 02, 2011, 01:28 AM.
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks you for the thorough reply. I appreciate it!

Kindly,
      Idan.

Comment

No problem at all, and welcome to the forum.

...Now go out and WIN those Rd 2's...BOTH of 'em!

:-)
        Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.