PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange email from IntelliPoker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange email from IntelliPoker

Has anybody else received one ?

I won't go into the details yet, but I'm a little bemused as to why this came direct to my email address rather than by "pm"

is it about chasing men who use hawt blondes in their avatars?

Comment

hope its not a survey,cause that ship has sailed for me and I responded like a good little muppet.

Comment

** Moved **

Your best bet for clarification or explanation on the contents of e-mails from Intellipoker would come from support@pokerschoolonline.com.

Comment

Did it happen to be in Spanish and English oh and German as well???

TC
          Last edited by topthecat; Fri Oct 28, 2011, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by topthecat View Post
            Did it happen to be in Spanish and English oh and German as well???

TC
            That's the one.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
              Has anybody else received one ?

I won't go into the details yet, but I'm a little bemused as to why this came direct to my email address rather than by "pm"
              hi darkman yes i have recieved the same message i was going to put it in forum but saw your post.

Comment

Be sure to reply the same way you received your messages.
                If you got it in email, don't reply by PSO pm. Just a tip.

Comment

yeah i was wondering about that email too
                  You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
                    Be sure to reply the same way you received your messages.
                    If you got it in email, don't reply by PSO pm. Just a tip.
                    Dan you make it sound like they need to use those 3 languages as well.Least way Im reading it.

Comment

Well I opened the link Sandboxed as I found it highly suspicious. Turns out it's the Spanish window to PokerStrategy*Link edit*PSO Gefallener. I'm sure that this site has been mentioned in the forum before and the posts have promptly been removed. So why on earth would Intellipoker be encouraging the English speaking membership to go there

Best ignored if you've received this I think. An opnion from admin would be nice though if you stumble upon this post.
                      Last edited by PSOGefallener; Sat Oct 29, 2011, 07:36 AM.

Comment

why all the cloak and dagger around here lately?? whats the letter? why add 100 mods and not announce it? bugs bunny discovered America not Amerigo Vespucci as the Italians claim

Comment

bugs bunny discovered America
                          Ah. That's why they call it "Bugsland". I thought it was because of the microcode it so abundantly produces

not Amerigo Vespucci
                          Uh. Sorry for being a bore, off-topic and Italian, but I can't resist it.
                          Amerigo didn't really discover much, but apparently he was the first to put forth the idea (in writing) that the land wasn't actually India after all, could have been a new one you know. So a German cartographer decided to call it America as the feminine - since lands were feminine - of Amerigo... or Americo according to a more proper etymology.

Now, it seems you got lucky there, since the etymology of Americo is the same as the one of Henry, so had the German been a bit too precise it could be called Henrietta

Comment

Originally posted by Maj. D Zastr View Post
                            Ah. That's why they call it "Bugsland". I thought it was because of the microcode it so abundantly produces

Uh. Sorry for being a bore, off-topic and Italian, but I can't resist it.
                            Amerigo didn't really discover much, but apparently he was the first to put forth the idea (in writing) that the land wasn't actually India after all, could have been a new one you know. So a German cartographer decided to call it America as the feminine - since lands were feminine - of Amerigo... or Americo according to a more proper etymology.

Now, it seems you got lucky there, since the etymology of Americo is the same as the one of Henry, so had the German been a bit too precise it could be called Henrietta
                            Lol I just heard that line on bugs bunny today when watching tv with the kids, but that is very interesting!

Comment

Hello everyone,

This Mail has not been sent by IntelliPoker or PSO. It is a clever spam-mail-promotion by a spanish PokerStrategy Affiliate. Please do NOT open this mail or the link in it and simply go ahead and delete it! We are already informed about these issue and doing our best to clear things out. We apologize for the trouble caused.

Regards
                              Christopher

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.