PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pay up please pokerschool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay up please pokerschool

I finished in the top 500 last month in the PSO Open League. Could I get paid for my win now? I spent a lot of time grinding it out. Why such a delay? My girlfriend also did not get her money, her screen name is ProSharkGirl?

You might want to contact PokerStars support directly. You'll get a faster response that way.

Comment

** Moved **

You should send an e-mail to support@pokerschoolonline.com and explain the situation. They can verify if your names were submitted for payment and refer to PokerStars support if needed.

I will contact them to inform them of a potential discrepancy but that will not take the place of your personal notification.

Comment

was less than 20 vpps wont be much you may have it and not realised
        Last edited by PLaws62; Mon Oct 24, 2011, 12:23 AM.

Comment

$1. Every bankroll has to start somewhere

Comment

Don't forget about her $.50 Dm...lol umbup: You may have to confirm who you are for such a large amount.....roflmao
            Last edited by Stakehorse75; Mon Oct 24, 2011, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Winnipeg and congrats on receiving a payout.
              As the others have noted, send your email to support@pokerschoolonline.com and have your girlfriend do the same and list your qualifications and they will get back to you right away.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
              Be sure to take advantage of all the school has to offer beside just the leagues....like live training, the library, videos, and the rest. You can find all of it in the tabs up top.
              Hope to see ya' both around the community.

Comment

Originally posted by WinnipegHunk View Post
                I finished in the top 500 last month in the PSO Open League. Could I get paid for my win now? I spent a lot of time grinding it out. Why such a delay? My girlfriend also did not get her money, her screen name is ProSharkGirl?

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.