PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

English at tables

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English at tables

I feel very nervous when there are a lot of russian, spanish and portuguese language in the chat. I have no idea what they are talking about. Is it collusion or what? Still Pokerstars chat says when highlight "English only chat in this table". Should I start calling moderators everytime I hear them talking non english. What should I do?

call a table mod.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

copy and paste the chat into this:

http://translate.google.com/

Its will give you a rough idea of what they are talking about and the collusion part should be easy to pick up. Usually telling each other to watch it with that guy he will call and garbage like that.

If you find something send the hand history to support with your concerns.

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
        call a table mod.

would it not help if pokerstars got some russian mods,there is enough russians playing ,atleast this would give them a chance to be told in there own language they are cheating

Comment

Originally posted by PLaws62 View Post
          would it not help if pokerstars got some russian mods,there is enough russians playing ,atleast this would give them a chance to be told in there own language they are cheating
          They have lots of different language speaking mods.

BTW some dutch players kept talking and talking over and over and finally called moderator (they obviously talked about me because they said my chipstack amount). 1 Sec later she came there and instructed. It worked nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by PLaws62 View Post
            IT IS NOT "CHEATING" TO TALK IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

my point was i have called mode they come into channel anouce in english english only and two seconds later there at it again ,and then there is the ,i dont speak english line ,i have not seen a mod come into channel and speak to the russians in there tongue,

if they are chatting helmet your right ,if you are at a table and two or three russians are talking back and forth and never go against each other ,of course there talking about the weather

and no was not having a go at the mods i realize they are doing there best ,how does a english mod know any different,

i am not pointing my finger at just the russians there are the spanish and other none english countries

Comment

The chatsystem is a bit of a joke if you ask me. If the English omly rule is so important, than why is chat on Pokerstars.be allowed in English, Dutch and French?

Comment

So why is hemetdennis allowed to speak only Cantonese in the forum, then?

Eh? Eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Maj. D Zastr View Post
                    So why is hemetdennis allowed to speak only Cantonese in the forum, then?

Eh? Eh?

COZ I CAN

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.