PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glitch in the MTT quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glitch in the MTT quiz

Hello. I've done all of the quizes The Basics, The Core Concepts, SNG Tourneys, Fixed Limit Holdem and MTT Tourneys. After passing the quiz for MTT Tourneys i didn't get the green checkmark though. Why is this? 68% Done and says i can't repeat it cause it's done (tried after 6 hours).

I'd like an admin to take a look into this, because i'm not sure but i think i'd get some tickets possibly without this glitch.

If i have to think of possible reasons what caused the bug. Well i completed all quiz on the first try except MTT. So that was left last and after done no green checkmark.
    Last edited by Steamtroll; Fri Aug 05, 2011, 10:55 PM.

Bump... No admins read this forum?

Comment

Send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.