PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women's Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's Sunday

What do you want to know about Women's Sunday? Rebekah Mercer wrote a piece on it this week for the PokerStars Blog.

A small portion of the article:

An added benefit to this tournament and one that many of the women enjoy is the fact that this is one of the friendliest games they have ever played in and they love having the opportunity to meet new people and learn from other players around the world. Oksana (the June 5 winner from Russia) commented, "Most of all, I like the atmosphere of the game in the Women's Sunday, which is absent in other tournaments." Andrea, a winner from Venezuela, remarked that "there is absolutely no hostility involved as sometimes happens at other tournaments." She goes on to say that she thinks "women might be slightly ahead in this matter."

To read the entire piece, click this link.

women's tourney sundays

Sounds a great idea Jen..........could someone send me details please and do we have an events calendar here?

regards

tixy

Comment

Welcome to the forum. If you go to the article Jen mentioned, there's a link to the Pokerstars Women page, all the info is there. Hope this helps.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome tixy! umbup: Let us know if you have any questions on the league. Hey Joy...just wanted to say that I've enjoyed your contributions here. We don't have enough women participating imo...at least not like it used to be. Probably why the testosterone levels have shot through the roof lately. You have quite a bit to offer and you come across well so...good on ya'. umbup: Best o' luck!

Comment

Thanks, Dan!! Always nice to hear some kind words, I'm just trying to pay forward some of the help I've received in the past. There's a lot of info available, I know I found it a little confusing when I first started.

Most of the peeps here are really helpful if you can overlook the occasional flame wars!!
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey I resemble that remark anyways I agree with Dan, we need more women being active here umbup: might help calm things lol

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.