PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tickets

I never did a deposit, and now i passed the quiz, and want the tickets, what CODE i need put when i do the deposit?thanks.

Welcome to the forum and the pso.
    Be sure to read the following info very closely.
    Let us know if you have any questions.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...Quiz-Promotion

Comment

I PAssed quiz and deposited, and even put code in, but got no tickets. IS the promo code still in action?

Comment

cant delete post

Comment

what is a BB

i have been doing the course but I cannot understand what a BB is. Referring to the categories and BB's. Can someone at least send me to the right page to read what a BB is please.

Comment

what is a BB

Originally posted by rocknreptile View Post
            i have been doing the course but I cannot understand what a BB is. Referring to the categories and BB's. Can someone at least send me to the right page to read what a BB is please.

Pusher's Stack Size 10BB 8BB 6BB 4BB 2BB
            In the Big Blind Category 1 Category 2 Category 3 Category 4 Category 5
            Any other Position Category 1 Category 1 Category 2 Category 3 Category 4

Read more: Sit & Go: The Bubble – Poker School Online: Learn Poker Strategy, Odds and Tells http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...#ixzz1bfHQRHUM

Comment

BB = Big Blind in No Limit HoldEm

Comment

BB means the size of the Big Blind.
                If the Big Blind is 20 then 10BB would be 200 etc
                Good Luck.

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.