PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sochi Spin&Go Satellites

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sochi Spin&Go Satellites

When will the Sochi Spin&Go Satellites be available?

Originally posted by STARSC27 View Post
    When will the Sochi Spin&Go Satellites be available?
    I have no idea, does any tournaments show up when you click on your ticket?
    Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

No,that's why I asked...

Comment

I haven't read anything about Sochi Spin & Go Satellites, but there are $5.50 Spin & Go's in the lobby.

Do you actually have a Sochi Spin & Go Satellite ticket?

Comment

So this is the ticket I am talking about (I won it by answering the last Question of the Week),as you can see there are no tournaments appearing when I click it and you mentioned that there are $5.50 Spin & Go's in the lobby,but there are not.You can see it below:

Comment

I have no idea why it doesn't show up for you. I hope someone can help you with this.

Comment

@STARSC27, I'll see what I can find out.
              Online Poker League

Comment

@ STARSC27

Go to Spin & Go, select the $5.50 EPT Sochi Spin, and enter as normal, you'll be given an option to use the ticket as a buy-in.

Online Poker League

Comment

There is no $5.50 Spin & Go in my Spin & Go lobby,the only ones that appear are the ones captured in the image above and $100,$250 and $500.I mention that I am from Romania (Europe).Maybe there is a restriction in my country,idk.Any ideas on how to fix this?

Comment

@STARSC27
                    That's a pity those aren't available on the RO client. I will ask Support to cancel the ticket and credit you with T$5.50 instead.

Online Poker League

Comment

Thank you so much,that would mean a lot to me!

Comment

roiyalraise85 can you ask the support to change my ticket for spin & go of $5.50 for sochi satellite in tournament dollars if is possible because I can not play sochi satellite in the RO client or at least explain me how to contact pokerschool support my self

Comment

Originally posted by tiger ermal View Post
                          roiyalraise85 can you ask the support to change my ticket for spin & go of $5.50 for sochi satellite in tournament dollars if is possible because I can not play sochi satellite in the RO client or at least explain me how to contact pokerschool support my self
                          Yes, I will ask tiger ermal
                          Online Poker League

Comment

thanks very much the best school of poker

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.