PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tourney money not credited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourney money not credited

Hey all, just wondering if anyone else has been having this issue or if it is just my account. Well played the initiation league last month and placed 7th on the leaderboard (y). Very happy with that first time out the gate, but none the less still have not yet received my tourney money prize of $10 for that win. And I was pleased to see I won question of the week which was awesome and again haven't received the $25 tourney prize as of yet, which is weird as I have gotten to the community ticket credited already. And today I hit a .10 cent scratch and match ticket which was credited almost instantly, so the tickets are being credited but as of writing this till no tourney money which is a little strange. I have contacted support here at the school on the evening of the 3rd and no response yet. So my big question is anyone else having this issue and also for the moderators if the tickets and tourney money come from the same source? Being patient with it as I know they have literally thousands of inquiries besides mine. Thanks for listening

Hi there Small-Hustle,

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear about the delay on getting your rewards. It's really one for support@pokerstarsschool.com Is that the address you contacted? At the moment there is a huge queue of support emails to be replied to and replies can take up to 72 hours depending on the nature of the request, most times a lot sooner.

I'd love to be able to help you out myself however mods here in the forum do not have any access to players personal account details and we are not able to make ticket or money credited, these are all taken care of by PokerStars crediting staff.

In some cases accounts just need some sort of verification or validation in order to receive real money credits. On what day did you email support at the address above? Was it longer than 3 working days ago?

Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

Hey royal thanks for the reply, and it was the evening of the 3rd I sent the email. So it's over 48 hours for sure now, and it is the correct email as well. And my account is verified, sent in all my documents long time ago as well as made real money deposits. Another thing too is two weeks ago I was awarded a spot prize of T5$ which was credited to my account no problem. So it isn't the first time receiving tourney money or tickets. Just finding it real strange that the tickets I win are credited almost instantly and the tourney cash has yet to be seen this time around. Very strange...

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.