PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

School Pass EN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School Pass EN

Hi. I have some tickets School Pass EN, but i can't play any tournament. In lobby there no any school pass tournament. Last tournament is played in tuesday

On this page you can see when the school pass tournaments run. https://www.pokerstarsschool.com/art...l-Pass-Tickets

That's every Monday , Tuesday and Wednesday .

Comment

Donna is correct,

School pass Games are now up in the Client.

Cheers
      Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I know when tournament starts but I always have many tournaments, but yesterday in lobby there are no any tournaments.

BTW today all back to norm. In lobby i can see many tournaments.

Thanks for help.

Comment

Hello all howto earn PS ticket typically and ongoing promotion. I not ticket credited this week. Ny help advice me?

Comment

Originally posted by avra117 View Post
            Hello all howto earn PS ticket typically and ongoing promotion. I not ticket credited this week. Ny help advice me?
            go here to learn how,

cheers

https://www.pokerstarsschool.com/art...l-Pass-Tickets
            Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.