PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tournaments vanished (SCOOP tickets)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournaments vanished (SCOOP tickets)

Hi am just curious I deposited and got 5 tickets I used 3

I still have 2 they are called SCHOOL SCOOP EN

yesterday I noticed the tournaments have vanished but I still have the tickets hoped they would return today as game was at 905 UK time (Saturday 25th)

The expire on 28th May s in 2 days time

Just wondering what happened ? Will there be a 4th and final game ?

I don't think any tournaments vanished. The scheduled School SCOOP games were all played. They probably shouldn't of given an expiration date that is past the scheduled game dates, but they do that on just about all the tournament tickets (Probably in case a game has to be rescheduled to a later date). The School SCOOP webpage is no longer there which showed all the game dates and times.

There were two yesterday, just one hour apart.

I know you played this (EN) one:

PokerStars Tournament #2607823639, No Limit Hold'em
    Freeroll Super Satellite
    612 players
    $238.25 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars
    Total Prize Pool: $275.00 USD
    Target Tournament #2597985810 Buy-In: $11.00 USD
    25 tickets to the target tournament
    Tournament started 2019/05/24 15:05:00 ET
    Tournament finished 2019/05/24 17:25:42 ET

The second (EN) one started an hour after the first one. I wish you would of played this one too since it had a lot less players.

PokerStars Tournament #2607823645, No Limit Hold'em
    Freeroll Super Satellite
    354 players
    $242.66 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars
    Total Prize Pool: $275.00 USD
    Target Tournament #2597985810 Buy-In: $11.00 USD
    25 tickets to the target tournament
    Tournament started 2019/05/24 16:05:00 ET
    Tournament finished 2019/05/24 18:05:10 ET

Comment

Hi @rolo834

Exactly what Ed said. Those ticket could only be used for the special school SCOOP tournaments. The last ones were on yesterday and any unused tickets will expire.
      Online Poker League
      Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

yeah ed its that 2nd one it vansihed hahaha.....I wrote myself a note was at 905 but I never saw it ....no biggie maybe I messed up my filters ...no it couldnt have been that

When I went to the ticket no games would show up maybe they were full ive no idea

There was definitley bug or something as why would there be less players??? when on deposit you got 5 tickets and I think form bad memory were only 4 games....it allowed me to fully concentrate on my other game if only i won big flip and then JJ could beat A9 oh well

Summary they had vanished I didnt dream it I couldnt enter of this im certain

Ohh interesting you say an hour after have in my mind a longer gap maybe 2 hour sor 90 minutes

SCOOP went ba d again today played 2 huge pots first won flip on river but second guy check raised me with top pair Q kicker i held middle pair and 6 flush draw. andI couldnt hit wa sstil in atthat point ....yesterdys though 2000 ish paid came 4000th 1 more to go

thanks guys

edit oooh must have go t the day s mixed up It wa sFriday I thought Saturday this SCOOp been hectic so may qualifiers
        Last edited by rolo834; Sun May 26, 2019, 07:41 PM. Reason: used ed tournie codes 1st one doesnt show up but 2nd one is there

Comment

Originally posted by rolo834 View Post
          yeah ed its that 2nd one it vansihed hahaha.....I wrote myself a note was at 905 but I never saw it ....no biggie maybe I messed up my filters ...no it couldnt have been that

When I went to the ticket no games would show up maybe they were full ive no idea
          (Full? Nah, Maximum players allowed was 10000)

There was definitley bug or something as why would there be less players??? when on deposit you got 5 tickets and I think form bad memory were only 4 games....it allowed me to fully concentrate on my other game if only i won big flip and then JJ could beat A9 oh well
          (Because they used their tickets up in the previous games; I only had one ticket as I didn't make a deposit)

Summary they had vanished I didnt dream it I couldnt enter of this im certain

Ohh interesting you say an hour after have in my mind a longer gap maybe 2 hour sor 90 minutes

SCOOP went ba d again today played 2 huge pots first won flip on river but second guy check raised me with top pair Q kicker i held middle pair and 6 flush draw. andI couldnt hit wa sstil in atthat point ....yesterdys though 2000 ish paid came 4000th 1 more to go

thanks guys

edit oooh must have go t the day s mixed up It wa sFriday I thought Saturday this SCOOp been hectic so may qualifiers
          Ref: used ed tournie codes 1st one doesnt show up but 2nd one is there
          (Both tourny id numbers still come up for me when I do a Find Tourny from "Tools" then "Find A Tournament" from the ps lobby)

Comment

hmm nope not for me ed the first one takes me to a dummy tournament with 0 entrtys (Im on UK software)....I thought I remembered seeing the game was on Friday originally then seen it chnage to the Saturday well imnt sure actually...but liek I said I wrote it down on piece of paper as Saturday hhaha so it must have been on Friday say 8ish an dim lookig for it at 9ish ahhahaa and then still lookingth enext day hahahaa...I dunno was ill 9 weeks (3 days not ill in middle) so got 23 tickets buit up so Iprobably messed up.......Ive even asked Pokerstars live chat to remove a challenge for SCOOPbut they say they cant...its so tempting but be glad when it expires it mean splaying 5 limits higher than im used too

Used some tickets but this spin of the day i use one and gain one its odd how you can see that game and I cant stilll wont let it bug me they expire tomorrow
            Wish I knew how to put pic in here oh well they gone now........won 12.36euros tonight (wasnt on pokerstars)

2 SCOOPS to go one is a qualifier/satty

Comment

Sorry i do not understand

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.