PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scratch & Match | Players Unable to Play | Support Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scratch & Match | Players Unable to Play | Support Thread

This thread is only for players that cannot play the Scratch n' Match game at PokerStars School and would like to know why. If this is the case for you please post below and a member of the team will try to assist you.

Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

For the attention of:

baybye
    marty_mcgraw
    @The Mask BG
    Hawkstar123

Support have replied to me and they can't see any obvious reasons why you should not be able to play Scratch n' Match.

What exactly happens when you try to play, do you get a pop-up message or anything like that? If so it would be great if you could post a screenshot of it here in this thread.

The advice given by Support is to to try to clear cache or try a different browser if it doesn't work. If neither of these things work please let us know again and we'll look deeper into the issue.

Thanks.
    Online Poker League

Comment

Why can't I play scratch and match anymore?I get a notice saying my account is not registered.

Comment

Originally posted by baybye View Post
        Why can't I play scratch and match anymore?I get a notice saying my account is not registered.
        Hi baybye

Support have replied to me and they can't see any obvious reasons why you should not be able to play Scratch n' Match.

What exactly happens when you try to play, do you get a pop-up message or anything like that? If so it would be great if you could post a screenshot of it here in this thread.

The advice given by Support is to to try to clear cache or try a different browser if it doesn't work. If neither of these things work please let us know again and we'll look deeper into the issue.

Thanks.
        Online Poker League

Comment

hi. So I’ve experienced the same problem as others have posted about: not being able to play the scratch and match because my account is no longer eligible. I have already emailed support@pokerstarsschool.com a few times with no reply. will try emptying cache
          Paul

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheeled View Post
            hi. So I’ve experienced the same problem as others have posted about: not being able to play the scratch and match because my account is no longer eligible. I have already emailed support@pokerstarsschool.com a few times with no reply. will try emptying cache
            Paul
            Thanks 4wheeled, let us know how you get on.
            Online Poker League

Comment

hi. I've tried Safari and Firefox. still not working. still no reply from support. would one of you guys ask for me please? thanks
              Paul

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheeled View Post
                hi. I've tried Safari and Firefox. still not working. still no reply from support. would one of you guys ask for me please? thanks
                Paul
                Hi 4wheeled,

Yes, support are aware of this and they have asked the technical team to investigate. Unfortunately we haven't found a fix yet.
                Online Poker League

Comment

3 weeks and more no solution about that problem!

Comment

Originally posted by 197096 View Post
                    3 weeks and more no solution about that problem!
                    It's estimated another 3-4 weeks before a fix is found. A good few players have the same issue.
                    Online Poker League

Comment

as of this morning my Jackpot was up and running. thanks a lot royal for coordinating the fix. I appreciate the work you do in the forum.

Comment

4wheeled

Great to hear that. Hopefully the techs have whatever the problem was, fixed.

John (JWK24)
                        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League

Comment

Good for you 4wheeled! My jackpot is still off!

Comment

Please fix issue cannot play scratch and match I have deposited many times

Comment

Originally posted by briggsrj View Post
                              Please fix issue cannot play scratch and match I have deposited many times
                              briggsrj

There is probably a problem with your account. Please e-mail support@pokerstarsschool.com about it, as they will be able to look up your account info (the mods here don't have access to anyone's info).

John (JWK24)
                              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.