PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHEST reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHEST reward

I have a suggestion .. As far as the chip is concerned, I need a lot of points for the new one chest for opening, although I play a lot of micro and low tournaments .. So I do not get the stars and I can not play DEAL JaCKPOT??? Old system for reward was better... Now i dont have star coin and dont play Deal anymore...I think,Pokerstars must give opportumity and chance to winn deal jack pot players like me?Before new chests i play Deal jackpot almost every day.. thanx in advance AlexBlefer and good luck at the tables

AlexBlefer

The school has nothing to do with these. Those are run by PokerStars, not the school.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

thanx John, I know, but if i contact support, nothing will happen, here at least the players will read and maybe something happens

Comment

Hey AlexBlefer I'm with you. I have contacted support about this. End of last year I wanted to see how long it would take to get 100 chests. I was able to do it in about 45 days and about a third were blue and two thirds were red. I needed 565 "points to get a blue with 100 point boost every 8 hours. I started playing a it more because it was obtainable. Now I need 2500 points without boosts to get a blue chest which is now entry level. So now about a week to get one and I get a $.50 spin ticket and no coins.

Stars School is a separate entity from Stars Rewards and run their own programs which are cool. If enough people contact the rewards program they may review and tweak the program but my gut feeling is they are moving to abolish it all together.

Comment

Originally posted by Crousenbob View Post
          Hey AlexBlefer I'm with you. I have contacted support about this. End of last year I wanted to see how long it would take to get 100 chests. I was able to do it in about 45 days and about a third were blue and two thirds were red. I needed 565 "points to get a blue with 100 point boost every 8 hours. I started playing a it more because it was obtainable. Now I need 2500 points without boosts to get a blue chest which is now entry level. So now about a week to get one and I get a $.50 spin ticket and no coins.

Stars School is a separate entity from Stars Rewards and run their own programs which are cool. If enough people contact the rewards program they may review and tweak the program but my gut feeling is they are moving to abolish it all together.
          Im in the same boat. Im half way to 2500 now , but that took me 2 weeks.

Comment

iin this way i must play high tournaments or cash.. i contact support but not give to me right answer...

Comment

all players who see this thread, please contact support, then i think react on many sugestions from us players good luck guys

Comment

Originally posted by AlexBlefer View Post
                all players who see this thread, please contact support, then i think react on many sugestions from us players good luck guys
                Doubt that will make any diffrence , switch to sites with better rakeback if your not happy with it.
                Makes no diffrence for me since im not a serious player.

Comment

I don't think anyone is very happy with the changes. I used to earn a chest about every two days, now I have been playing for two weeks and I'm just over half way to a chest. I play mostly tournaments, which earn forty five points for every dollar of rake paid, while cash games earn one hundred points for every dollar of rake paid. Why the discrimination between the two??

While sending an email to support may not help, it can't hurt either. Send to support@pokerstars.com and let them know that you aren't happy with this "new improved" rewards system.
                  Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.