PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginners Bankroll Challenge – Q & A Thread - 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• royalraise85
    started a topic Beginners Bankroll Challenge – Q & A Thread - 2019

Beginners Bankroll Challenge – Q & A Thread - 2019

We invite you to take part in the Beginners Bankroll Challenge at PokerStars School. As a poker school we want to help you become a more knowledgeable and successful poker player.

More details here:

Beginners Poker Bankroll Challenge

Please use this thread to post any questions you may have about this promotion. Just click reply to leave your comment/question.

• JWK24
    replied
    Originally posted by twohandedaxe View Post
    Hi,

I've posted for the Challenge Seeker mission but the next mission is not getting unlocked. I'm pretty sure I haven't made any deposit yet.
    twohandedaxe

Please e-mail support@pokerstarsschool.com and they will be able to help.

John (JWK24)

Leave a comment:

• twohandedaxe
    replied
    Hi,

I've posted for the Challenge Seeker mission but the next mission is not getting unlocked. I'm pretty sure I haven't made any deposit yet.

Leave a comment:

• royalraise85
    replied
    Originally posted by marinajicma View Post
    Can i play bifore deposit?
    Hi marinajicma,

Sure you can, all the details can be found here: https://www.pokerstarsschool.com/art...oker-Promotion

Leave a comment:

• marinajicma
    replied
    Can i play bifore deposit?

Leave a comment:

• JWK24
    replied
    Originally posted by relostik View Post
    Can I no longer do the Bankroll promotion?
    relostik

if you're eligible, your bankroll builder post did not meet the requirements needed (posts have to be 50 words or more).

John (JWK24)

Leave a comment:

• relostik
    replied
    Can I no longer do the Bankroll promotion?

Leave a comment:

• JWK24
    replied
    Originally posted by covbenjie View Post
    is there no school for people who have made a deposit but still need to learn how to play ?
    covbenjie

The school is open to all members. If you've already deposited, you are just not eligible for the new depositor's bonuses.

John (JWK24)

Leave a comment:

• covbenjie
    replied
    is there no school for people who have made a deposit but still need to learn how to play ?

Leave a comment:

• JWK24
    replied
    Originally posted by thefivevowels View Post
    why havent i receuved my PSSchool ticket yet?
    thefivevowels

Each step can take up to 24-48 hours to register.

John (JWK24)

Leave a comment:

• thefivevowels
    replied
    why havent i receuved my PSSchool ticket yet?

Leave a comment:

• royalraise85
    replied
    Originally posted by SteeghoSauru View Post
    I made a deposit way before I had entered the school, is this the reason why my challenges are locked? Oh and even though they are locked, I did however get the rewards after completing the first challenge, I find this rather strange.
    That would be the reason SteeghoSauru. The Beginners Bankroll is the ONLY promotion at the school for members who have never made a deposit. Any member that has already made a deposit can avail of all the other promotions. There's one running this week as part of the UFC Knockout Series which is quite good.

Best of luck!

Leave a comment:

• SteeghoSauru
    replied
    I made a deposit way before I had entered the school, is this the reason why my challenges are locked? Oh and even though they are locked, I did however get the rewards after completing the first challenge, I find this rather strange.

Leave a comment:

• royalraise85
    replied
    Hi Ubbo Wockels, the Beginners Bankroll promo is the only promotion at the school that is ONLY for players that have not made a deposit. Players that have already made a deposit can avail of all the other promotions here at the school.

Leave a comment:

• Ubbo Wockels
    replied
    Originally posted by Sweater Town View Post
    Made a deposit thinking it was required to start PokerStars School. Can I no longer do the Bankroll promotion?
    Same here. It's advertised a lot throughout PokerStars School to deposit money for the welcome bonuses so I went with it. Now I can no longer do the bankroll promotion...

Can you enlighten me as to why that is the case? I'm a super new player, trying to learn the game: 1 week in. The poker school program seems like a good way to do that interactively. I dont think play money is a good way to learn the game, because that's a whole other thing. Everywhere it's advertised to make a first deposit to get the welcome bonus, and suddenly I can't join the poker stars school anymore because I did.. I think that's a shame, would've liked to get more out of it since I enjoy the tourney experience it gives me.

To me it feels like a punishment for depositing and I don't think that's the point.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.