PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginners Bankroll Challenge – Q & A Thread - 2019

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thefivevowels View Post
    Hello, how comes I wasnt awarded the poker contender's ticket after completing the challenge?
    Thanks for posting thefivevowels, I'll contact Support and see what I can find out. Will let you know asap.
    Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

Originally posted by thefivevowels View Post
      Hello, how comes I wasnt awarded the poker contender's ticket after completing the challenge?
      Hi thefivevowels,

For the Poker Contender mission you don't get a ticket, instead you get a extra scratchcard to use on the Scratch & Match game here.
      Online Poker League

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post

Hi thefivevowels,

For the Poker Contender mission you don't get a ticket, instead you get a extra scratchcard to use on the Scratch & Match game here.
        thx 4 the info

Comment

Been 3 days and my next mission is still locked ?

Comment

Originally posted by Racermini View Post
            Been 3 days and my next mission is still locked ?
            Hi Racermini,

What challenge are you stuck on? What is the name of the mission you are currently trying to complete?

Online Poker League

Comment

Hi Racermini,

What challenge are you stuck on? What is the name of the mission you are currently trying to complete?
              I posted on this thread and answered the 3 questions but i still do not see the next mission which i could proceed

Comment

Originally posted by Racermini View Post

I posted on this thread and answered the 3 questions but i still do not see the next mission which i could proceed
                Hi Racermini, yes, I see your post on May 24th. I have asked support to check this out for you. Please allow 24 hours and I'll post back here when I hear back.
                Online Poker League

Comment

Hi again Racermini,

It's because the promotion is only available to new players who have not already made a deposit. Please see here for more info.

Please note: This promotion is only open to players who have not yet made a deposit on PokerStars.

Online Poker League

Comment

hi, i passed the bonus hunter mission but i havent received the school pass and the league tickets, i did it last week, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tico1234567 View Post
                      hi, i passed the bonus hunter mission but i havent received the school pass and the league tickets, i did it last week, thanks
                      Thanks for posting tico1234567, I've just passed this on to the Support Team, please allow 48 hours for a response, thanks.
                      Online Poker League

Comment

Originally posted by tico1234567 View Post
                        Please check now tico1234567, you should have got this now.
                        Online Poker League

Comment

Please check now tico1234567, you should have got this now.
                          thank you, i already received them.

Comment

Hey! I have completed the mission bonus hunter for my first deposit but haven't received the school tickets, master league tickets and free play money yet . Is there something i can do or missed?

Comment

Originally posted by Gilgore99 View Post
                              Hey! I have completed the mission bonus hunter for my first deposit but haven't received the school tickets, master league tickets and free play money yet . Is there something i can do or missed?
                              Gilgore99

There may be a problem with your account or you may not be eligible. E-mail support@pokerstarsschool.com and they will be able to look into it.

John (JWK24)
                              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League

Comment

Originally posted by Sweater Town View Post
                                Made a deposit thinking it was required to start PokerStars School. Can I no longer do the Bankroll promotion?
                                Same here. It's advertised a lot throughout PokerStars School to deposit money for the welcome bonuses so I went with it. Now I can no longer do the bankroll promotion...

Can you enlighten me as to why that is the case? I'm a super new player, trying to learn the game: 1 week in. The poker school program seems like a good way to do that interactively. I dont think play money is a good way to learn the game, because that's a whole other thing. Everywhere it's advertised to make a first deposit to get the welcome bonus, and suddenly I can't join the poker stars school anymore because I did.. I think that's a shame, would've liked to get more out of it since I enjoy the tourney experience it gives me.

To me it feels like a punishment for depositing and I don't think that's the point.

Comment

Working...
                                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.