PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginners Bankroll Challenge – Q & A Thread - 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has now been 3 days and i still can not move on to the next step on my bankroll missions

Comment

Originally posted by weeduffy23 View Post
      It has now been 3 days and i still can not move on to the next step on my bankroll missions
      weeduffy23

There is a problem with your account or you're not eligible. To find out why, you need to e-mail support@pokerstarsschool.com and they will be able to look up your info.

John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
      Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

I gave poker stars a chance a year back took me quit a while ti get used to the app since them I have became competent poker player still a bigginer tho I do enjoy play different types of poker and collect chest and bonuses I would say that poer stars is very much just for fun that I enjoy .and I would love to meet some friends along the way so feel freel to reply to me I am very friendly and will chat with u .all the best hope everyone wins some money and most off all has a lot off siun doing so .m1ck87.

Comment

Best of luck at the tables m1ck87!
          Online Poker League

Comment

Made a deposit thinking it was required to start PokerStars School. Can I no longer do the Bankroll promotion?

Comment

Originally posted by winjgp8422 View Post
              Made a deposit thinking it was required to start PokerStars School. Can I no longer do the Bankroll promotion?
              winjgp8422

Members that have made a deposit, are not eligible for this promotion.

John (JWK24)
              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League

Comment

I tried to get into the Bankroll Challenge but seemingly it's no more valid or there's something wrong with my account.

Comment

Originally posted by MizzAndrews1985 View Post
                  I tried to get into the Bankroll Challenge but seemingly it's no more valid or there's something wrong with my account.
                  Hi MizzAndrews1985,

It's probably because you already are a real money player having already made a deposit. Please note: This promotion is only open to players who have not yet made a deposit on PokerStars.
                  Online Poker League

Comment

Is there a reason this challenge is still locked for me? It has been over 24 hours, and I have posted an answer withing the guidelines as far as I am aware.

Comment

Originally posted by Cantancerous View Post
                      Is there a reason this challenge is still locked for me? It has been over 24 hours, and I have posted an answer withing the guidelines as far as I am aware.
                      Hi Cantancerous,

Please send an email to support@pokerstarsschool.com and one of the Support Team will be able to help you with this.

Thanks
                      Online Poker League

Comment

Hello,

I made a deposit, because I saw the promotion of the THIRTY code and thought that was required for the Beginners Bankroll. I already started the Beginners Bankroll and half way trough I saw the THIRTY promotion. After that I saw the Beginners Bankroll is only for players who never made a deposit before. Am I still able to complete the Beginners Bankroll Challenge, because I already started the challenge. I is very helpfull and I still need help and progress.

Hope you guys can help me.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Hi SaniSanMike,

It will all depend on when you made your deposit. I will find out your status on this promotion from Support and reply to you within 24 hours here.

Thanks
                          Online Poker League

Comment

Hi again SaniSanMike,

Support have told me that there's no problem in you continuing on with the Beginners Bankroll as you had already opted-in to the promotion before you made your deposit.

When you reach Mission 9, which is to make a 1st-time deposit, you will be automatically moved forward and skip this as you've already completed it.

You did the right thing by using the 'Thirty' code, that way you get the most out of the 2 offers.

Best of luck at the tables!
                            Online Poker League

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dorijan Graj View Post
                                Dorijan Graj

To find out why, you will need to e-mail support@pokerstarsschool.com. The mods here don't have access to players account info.

John (JWK24)
                                Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League

Comment

Working...
                                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.