PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginners Bankroll Challenge – Q & A Thread - 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi my name is Jason and I've been playing hold'em for over 5 years. I had goals until poker school took away my chance to finish beginners challenge. I was on the 2nd last challenge that had me play the master's leauge $0.25. I finally played it out about 3-4 weeks ago to find out my challenges where gone. Now I can't even access this new beginners chsllenge. I worked so hard to get there and then have it taken away. I'd like answers as to why I wasn't hivgi the chance to finish the challenge and recieved the ticket for the $5000 buy in. All that work just trashed. Please help me get my chance to finish what I started.
    JasonReignes47

Comment

Originally posted by Sweater Town View Post
      Made a deposit thinking it was required to start PokerStars School. Can I no longer do the Bankroll promotion?
      Sweater Town

The Beginners Bankroll promotion is only for players that have not yet made a deposit on PokerStars.

John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
      Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

Originally posted by JasonReignes47 View Post
        Hi my name is Jason and I've been playing hold'em for over 5 years. I had goals until poker school took away my chance to finish beginners challenge. I was on the 2nd last challenge that had me play the master's leauge $0.25. I finally played it out about 3-4 weeks ago to find out my challenges where gone. Now I can't even access this new beginners chsllenge. I worked so hard to get there and then have it taken away. I'd like answers as to why I wasn't hivgi the chance to finish the challenge and recieved the ticket for the $5000 buy in. All that work just trashed. Please help me get my chance to finish what I started.
        JasonReignes47

Either there is something wrong with your account or something happened to no longer make you eligible. To find our why, you will need to contact support@pokerstarsschool.com and they will be able to look up your account info and tell you. The mods here don't have access to anyone's information.

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League

Comment

I cant believe im on poker contender. The experience has been amazing learned so much. Really helped me move forwards with my style of play. Now also im better able to cope with experienced players.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonReignes47 View Post
            Havin the same issue jason not getting the chance either. If I get an answer I will let u no good look.

Comment

Question...im new here...how or where i see those details in the game to post here, help please

Comment

Originally posted by CentroCOANE View Post
                Question...im new here...how or where i see those details in the game to post here, help please
                Hi @CentroCOANE,

Which of the challenges are you stuck on? What is the name of the challenge?

Online Poker League

Comment

Beginners Bankroll - Post Your Hand

I´m new... i dont understand how to post my hand in forums... where can i find those summary of hands?
                  Please

Comment

CentroCOANE

When playing at the table, normally in the top left (depends on the table theme choice you made), there is a button that says table and has a dropdown box. One of the options is 'instant hand history'. Click on that, and it will give you the hand history for the hands at that table.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League

Comment

Great, Thank you John!

Comment

hi
                        All of my missions are locked, why?
                        I did not make any deposit yet, but few times one friend sends money to my account, does that counts as a deposit?

Comment

Originally posted by Sabmajstor View Post
                          hi
                          All of my missions are locked, why?
                          I did not make any deposit yet, but few times one friend sends money to my account, does that counts as a deposit?
                          Sabmajstor

Please e-mail support@pokerstarsschool.com and they will be able to tell you for sure. I may be wrong, but I do think that a player to player transfer counts as a deposit. Support will know for sure.

John (JWK24)
                          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League

Comment

How do I pass 50% i've played 3 tournaments and nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Keeera View Post
                              How do I pass 50% i've played 3 tournaments and nothing.
                              Keeera

Which mission are you on? You may need to play a specific tournament.. where other ones may not count.

John (JWK24)
                              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League

Comment

Hi i was just wondering does the poker stars forum have a word count, just wondering is all because it would make it a lot easier

Comment

Working...
                                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.