PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginners Bankroll Challenge – Q & A Thread - 2019

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginners Bankroll Challenge – Q & A Thread - 2019

We invite you to take part in the Beginners Bankroll Challenge at PokerStars School. As a poker school we want to help you become a more knowledgeable and successful poker player.

More details here:

Beginners Poker Bankroll Challenge

Please use this thread to post any questions you may have about this promotion. Just click reply to leave your comment/question.

I tried to get into the Bankroll Challenge but seemingly it's no more valid or there's something wrong with my account.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHDUDEWASH View Post
      I tried to get into the Bankroll Challenge but seemingly it's no more valid or there's something wrong with my account.
      Hi RICHDUDEWASH,

Is it because you maybe have already made a deposit?

Please note: This promotion is only open to players who have not yet made a deposit on PokerStars.

Comment

How do you complete Challenge 5? I've got no idea when the live training sessions are, it seems the only thing on the pokerstars twitch channel are live events? https://www.pokerstarsschool.com/pro...ll#challenge-5

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopCow1 View Post
          How do you complete Challenge 5? I've got no idea when the live training sessions are, it seems the only thing on the pokerstars twitch channel are live events? https://www.pokerstarsschool.com/pro...ll#challenge-5
          SnoopCow1

https://www.pokerstarsschool.com/liv...schedule-block

The schedule is on this page.

John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JasonReignes47
            I had almost finished the bankroll challenge and was on the second last one . Master league challenge and now it seems reset and I can't access my progress. Why?
            @JasonReignes47

Please send an email to support@pokerstarsschool.com and one of the Support Team will be able to help you with this.

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

I have a question: what are all the rewards of completing the whole beginner's bankroll challange?

Comment

Originally posted by Byq93 View Post
                Hi,

I have a question: what are all the rewards of completing the whole beginner's bankroll challange?
                Hi Byq93,

Each of the missions have there own unique reward, and on each mission page it will tell you what the rewards are as you progress through the promotion. Rewards range from School Pass tickets, to free Scratch Cards, to Community Tournament tickets, to Master League tickets, and a 1st deposit bonus.

Comment

How come my missions are all locked?

Comment

Originally posted by bashko69 View Post
                    How come my missions are all locked?
                    Hi bashko69

Please send an email to support@pokerstarsschool.com and one of the Support Team will be able to help you with this.

Thanks

Comment

Do I need to make a deposit for I take advantage of the missions?

Comment

Originally posted by bonio1368 View Post
                        Do I need to make a deposit for I take advantage of the missions?
                        Not to start off with bonio1368, but one of the missions as you progress will be to make a deposit.

Comment

Okay how do I get started

Comment

Originally posted by AWAHAI View Post
                            Okay how do I get started
                            Hi AWAHAI,

The Beginners Bankroll promotion is only for players that have not yet made a deposit on PokerStars.

Comment

Made a deposit thinking it was required to start PokerStars School. Can I no longer do the Bankroll promotion?

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.